TTCS Engineering, Inc. is a Certified Disadvantaged Business (DBE).
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Programs are designed to assist small businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals to participate on Department contracts.
- To ensure equal opportunity in the award and administration of DOT contracts in the Department’s highway, transit, and airport construction programs;
- To create a level playing field on which DBEs can compete fairly for DOT contracts;
To ensure that the Department’s DBE program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law;
- To ensure that only firms that fully meet the eligibilty standards are certified as DBEs;
To help remove barriers to the participation of DBEs in DOT contracts;
- To assist in the development of firms that can compete successfully in the market-place outside of the DBE program; and
- To provide appropriate flexibility to recipients of Federal financial assistance in establishing and providing opportunities for DBEs.
FDOT (Florida Department of Transportation) Pre-Qualifications:
10.1 Roadway Construction Engineering Inspection